Further reflections:
1) Next time, I really need to provide better temporary electric ... not only more circuits, but more diversified in location. The job was too often a snarl of endless cords - not easy on cart wheels!
2) I also need to allow for better temporary site lighting. Due to scaffolding, etc., much of the site was as dark as a cave.
3) There's a very real need for a "small" wire pulling machine. I'm thinking along the lines of the pullers offered by Maxis. The Greenlee monster was quite good for our big feeders, but really isn't suited to branch circuit uses.
Geoff, the building does use a large amount of LED lighting. This is my first serious exposure to it, so I cannot speak to its' utility.
One frustration is that much of the 'neat' work will be done after I'm off the site. I'll miss out on theater lighting folks, controls folks, etc.- though I've had to run all their pipe and most of their wire
