Well, let's see ....

First site I found offers the CO2 system for $1725.50. Another site offers the Greenlee vacuum system for $1435.39.

Both systems seem rather large- one comes on a hand truck, while the other looks to have at least a 12-gallon tank. You're not going to carry either up a ladder, or even fit into your JoBox. I really look forward to dragging either through the 100-yards of mud that seems to surround every jobsite.

I'm sorry, but $1500 is a heck of a lot for a vacuum that isn't even HEPA certified! Just what can this golden calf do that can't be done with a $21 vacuum cover on an old mud bucket?

I've never seen either in the kit of any contractor, even the Union guys doing only heavy industrial work. I can't imaging putting out that sort of investment when your typical "big" pull might be 170-ft. of 3/4" pipe.

Likewise, the plant compressed air solution is nice- IF the place is built and operating. I haven't worked on such a site for ages. I'm usually pulling wire well before the site is even closed in, secure, and conditioned. After all .... which comes first, the air conditioning or the wires? laugh

Someone mentioned underground pulls. Oddly enough, those seem to have the most trouble. Lines fill with water and dirt. Joints are broken, kinked, or crushed by the other trades as the concrete is poured.

This site has thousands of members and we've done millions of pulls. I'd expect a little more response frown