Tesla,

You talk about sailing away as Dorthy from the Wizard of OZ, well we were working on a large neon sign once upon a time ago, with 3 people. I was on the top part of the sign, my foreman was in the middle and the apprentice was on the bottom. We started to remove the large piece of plexiglass cover, we were on a very busy and windy highway, I kept asking all my men, "Are you OK, shall we keep going?" They both said, "OK so far." So we would pull out the cover farther and farther, when finally it was just about to loosen free. Next thing you know, you hear the apprentice yelling, "OH, Oh, I'm flying away!" The wind caught the large sign, and was trying to blow him off the ladder and sail him away. We were only about 15-20' off the ground, but we didn't want to see anyone get hurt. My foreman and I grab the sign as hard as we could to keep the apprentice from flying away. We got it and him down to the ground safely and continued to fix the sign, get it lit back up and replace the plexiglass.