Anyone wired a house with a "Superior Wall Construction" system? They are like prefab type walls with access holes already supplied for wiring. Looks like they are made of concrete with a little bit of metal bands on the studs, according to what I could pull up on the web. I had a call today to give a price for wiring one. Thought at first it was a regular stick built house until I looked up the word "Superior Wall Construction". Is this addressed anywhere in the Code? I don't have my new code handy right now, but don't see it in the 2005 code. Kind of looks like the wiring through a metal stud system. Thanks