yeah i can understand it clear i used to work for csx railroad companine as engineer for short time and what you explain about ctc controls you are right but one more item that i will add on to it is we use raido commuation to verfiy some case we deal with " dark ctc" that mean you are pretty much on your own on the track that kinda of spooky i am member of railroad forms my name will show up pretty often and we do have pretty good debate with the ctc also.. hey joe yeah nfpa did metion with that code and somehow the railroad have slightly diffrent codes with that if need to know more details i can concat my frenid at the railroad companie he can give me and relay the info to you joe [Linked Image] ; for the usa electricfied line the voltage kinda varies depend on which one most common is 15 kv ac and 600 v dc (kinda rare now) yeah most are on 25 hz but will phase in with 60 very soon i dont have the details about them yet but i can check on that soon for both usa and europeien version

merci marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)