Materials in 10 days Labor in 30. Add a 1.5 percent service charge for anything over 30 days late. On a job with a big bill of materials I will get a down payment, or give the list to the customer and let them order the supplies. Doing it this way I make sure they understand 2 things: 1 materials must be exactly whats on the list, make, model, and serial number. 2 I will charge 15% of the total material bill for compiling and suppling the shopping list. Most of the people I have worked with are good about letting their contractors get a draw( progress payment) if I do this I usually get 1/3 of the labor on each draw, with the last one coming only after 100% completion and customer satisfaction, this is because too many fly by night contractors have been here and ripped people off so they are more cautious, and who can blame them.


Jimmy

Life is tough, Life is tougher when you are stupid