I took "4" days off last week to try and kick this on-going flu I have, by the second day, I was getting rung constantly asking when I would be back.
I turned the phone off in the end and put it in one of the kitchen draws.

Now, I will never play the race card, but most of the problems there, are because of the language barrier, try and tell a guy that you never hit an E-Stop when the robot is moving, especially when it has boxes on it.

This company brings workers in here from Brazil and while most of the staff there do speak very good english, the guy that is operating the robot must have missed a LOT of english lessons.

See, what is really screwed up here is, I signed a contract with the company back before any of this was even in the pipe-line to do Maintenance and Repairs....

Since then, myself and Kendall (my 2IC) have installed 3 100A 3 phase (400V) sub-mains, one of them a pull of 600', panels, boiler controls, you name it.
Then came the bolt out of the blue that they were going to get all this new automation gear.
The people that installed this stuff, wanted to have nothing to do with us until the install was finished.
I was basically thrown a couple of manuals and asked to read them well.

I'd like to get out of this place, but it is my bread and butter at the moment, apart from the domestic work that Kendall is doing and he is doing very well.

There has to be more to life than being a slave to a Chip factory, don't you think?