cds- i had to reply to you on this subject-DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY-
i have used service magic for some time and let me tell you the truth about it- since it is a free service homeowners be ready to price check their electricians that have allready done the work, be ready to get leads with bogus phone numbers, be ready to hear that they had no intention of doing any construction and that they were just playing with the website, be ready to have homeowners make appointments and not show up or call and tell you that they will not make it to the appointment, be ready to price work for people that do not even own the homes you are meeting them at- they just want a price to take to their purchase and sales to beat up the person selling the home, be ready for people who can not afford to do the work to waste your time for an estimate, be ready for realtors looking for free estimates for their clients who do not even know who you are, then try to chase SM to get a credit for a crap lead- good luck- they say that they screen the homowners that use the service, my last leed from them was from- JOHN DOE SMITH- how much screening do you think they are doing?? - they are in the business of robbing contractors- they may not have started this way, but now they are in the money colection business only

Last edited by pwregan; 11/03/09 09:12 PM.