Not to wander off topic, but now that it has been mentioned, I'll bet something like that T&B Kopr-Shield would also be great to help maintain conductivity for smaller stranded wires terminated on circuit breakers in panels located in pump houses, sheds and outdoors.
I often see discoloration and verdigris between the copper strands after a few years in these locations. When I remove these wires from the breakers I find that this oxidation migrates through the strands and under the screw terminals often creating high resistance connections resulting in heating that leads to melting of the insulation near the breaker terminals.
I don't know who stocks it and can't find any info on the T&B website as to whether it UL listed or not, but the product description indicates that this is what it is designed for, so I will have to look into purchasing some and give it a try.
I did find the T&B Contax inhibiter though. This is a black grease like product, which the instructions say is for use on connections with all wire types so, this could probably work in this situation as well.