That's cool having the pad and gas. Make sure you can pipe into the gen in the side. I don't know Kohler but many want the electric to come thru the pad in the bottom of the unit. Also make sure the gas line is of adiquate size. Meaning not just the same size as the fitting on the gen but large enough to flow the max load cubic feet what ever distance to the gen. If you need help I could look it up for you.

You would think the gas meter is big enough if they planed for it but you can't assume. Myself I would just give the customer the flow requirement for the gen and state they were responcable for contacting the gas Co to ensure the prpoer meter size. I used to do that but it got to be too much of a phone tag, unknown cost, billing, ans scheduling issues. Such as some gas Co charge the customer on their next gas bill after the work is done to upgrade the meter. I never got a consistant price and always had to wait a few weeks to get a quote. I played middle man tring to schedle the gas co work to be done on the meter when the customer was available. Also resi gas pressure is 1/4 PSI (5-7" of water column) Some gens need 1/2 psi (10-14"). If this is the case the gas co would have to change the pressure at the meter and then you would need to put a regulator for the rest of the home to reduce the pressure down to 1/4 PSI.

I'm sure you verified the pad size to required size. You might also want to note the concrete specs and the HO is responcable to ensure it meets that.