Originally Posted by Erick
I am wondering if you guy's and gals knew of any really good web sights so I could bone up on my code, I have ordered a bunch of calculation material VD ohms law stuff like that.

Now, how is that for swearing in Church? grin

Seriously, Erick, I was just kidding, there is a heap of worthy reading available down in the Technical Reference Area of this site.

Mr Scott35 has done a wonderful job of this area, I would put money on any electrician learning something from his posts there.
Instant Link

BTW, welcome aboard, mate, I hope your exam goes well.
Just remember this, people seem to "beat themselves up" when studying for an exam, thinking they aren't prepared or haven't done enough to sit the exam.

I have sat about 58 exams since I left school, believe me, what matters the most is YOUR frame of mind going into the exam room, you need to be relaxed.

I have set apprentices up for exams before, one thing you HAVE to do is READ the paper before you start, some people have failed by not taking on board simple instructions outside of the actual paper, but were written on the paper itself.

Like,"Do not do calculations on this exam paper, to do so will void your results, you have been provided with extra paper for this purpose"

Last edited by Trumpy; 10/29/08 04:47 AM. Reason: Typo