Reno-
I have a buddy that works at GE about an hour south of you. They like to joke about an "unofficial" motto they have.
"GE---removing quality wherever it is found." or something like that.

I do realize a service change might be the only way to go but if I could avoid chopping up the house and possibly putting the client in the dark for a night I would go that route instead. I'm not concerned about being married to the job in this case. It's getting harder and harder to get the inspectors and the poco to cooperate with you in making a disconnect-reconnect happen in one day around these parts too.

I was hoping that in this day information technology it would be possible to find numerous links to these kinds of resources but I guess not.
I guess if my wholesaler's obsolete panel guy doesn't come through I'll be walking the warehouse with my Fat Max hoping to get some of Reno's luck. If I can find the busses they would change out in 15 or 20 minutes.

I'll look at the Eaton retro-kits but if they are too expensive or complicated I'll just change the panel. If I'm going to go to too much time and expense I might as well do it right.

As far as the time spent trying to find the busses, I see that as developing a resource that could be used again in the future.

Lostazhell-- I'm in in N.cal. Chico to be exact. You guys probably thought I was the Chico from the DIY shows didn't you? laugh

Norcal-- After I go back and reread some of the posts asking how to upload images I'll put the 2 pics I took with cell phone.