I have not had any experience with these, but several questions come to mind. I wonder what the ballast factor was and is on the fixtures they are saying this works with? A ballast factor of 1 means that the lamps will be driven at 100% light output, where as the electronic fluorescent ballasts that come in many new luminaires have ballast factors 0.85 to 0.9 typical (you can get ballasts with factors of 1.15 or higher overdriving the fixture).

My thought here is, with a new facility, you are already saving the 15% and may end up underdriving the luminaires if you install one of these and on an existing facility, would it not be better to retrofit or replace the old luminaires to gain the savings? Lastly, how much energy are you wating in converting the sine wave (I hope they are not just clipping the top of the wave), at best I can see this operating at 95% efficiency? Where is the place that this may make sense in a project versus other better options that I can see (in a warehouse with high bay lighting and to much light, and you have no choice for smaller luminaires or improving the spacing?).

Realize, that I do not know this product, I have not researched it. These are just the first line of questions that I have and would need to be answered before I considered specifying this product.

Shane