I'm not going to judge you. Just because you came from behind a desk do not mean spit, your character does. I welcome you to the dark side. More then likely you will start off doing grunt work, digging, hauling light fixtures. My first day on the job was leaning on a shovel.

Constructions sites are inheritenly dangerous. Watch you step and balance, look up before go up, look down before going down, look before reaching grabbing, or stepping. Think before you do. Where good quality wook boots. They may cost you a few extra dollars but you can only go as far as your dogs will carry you. When required to were PPE (that is Personal Protection Equipment), wear it.

Be on time, listen, ask questions if you do not understand. Yours and other people lives may depend on it. There is no room for complacency in the electrical trade. Cardinal rule #1 working with electricity is always assume that it is hot. If you are going to work on something that was or could be hot, test it yourself. Takig someones word for it can be the last their you will ever hear besides your own screaming. Always put safety first, then quality then quanitity.

"Live Awesome!" - Kevin Carosa