Thanks Mike,

I guess I'm guilty for not getting on the site enough too. You're right, the US ( and of course Canadian summers) are super busy. I sorta forgot that in the frantic pace of our outside summertime work here. Now that things are getting cooler here in the more northern latitudes of North America from 45 degrees north or so, our outside work has just about finished. We're back into the kitchen/basement rewire/reno and new inside installations with the heat on until April now.

One more weekend of outside this week and we are done for the season. It's still hanging around +5 to -5 overnight here in Edmonton and then, as usual it'll get down to the -10 and snow scenario until spring. After that it's all inside stuff we piled up over the summer. Looks like a really good winter season here. We have just the right amount of help now and just the right amount of reno's coming up to keep everybody happy, wealthy, fat and wanting to stick around.

Thanks again Mike for your insight. It should have occurred to me too. See ya and the rest of the gang in the chat rooms more often.

Dave