Sprynda;

I allready install few whole house instat waterheater and unforetally most place where they have 200 amp service they useally really pushing pretty hard with the rating.

from my experince i genrally expain what will happend when they get the whole house instat waterheater i have to warn them they will have to hevey up to 400 amp service and the cost as well.

anyway few did have it hook up in few months later they asked me to remove it and get the standard electric waterheater or go with gas version of whole house instat waterheater

the other thing is that from my exerince i am sure few will ring in here as well

1] the lights will be more noticeable flicker when the IWHWH cycle [ just like turn on and off 3 electric range at the same time or run in stages ]

2] many POCO will get little ticked off becuase if this transfomer feed few homes and burn up the transformer. [ try that on very hot summer day when everyone crank up A/C and the IWHWH kick in with overloaded transformer]

3] the whole house instat waterheater is very senstive to the water flowage it can be anywhere from lukewarm to pretty hot [ if you have very cold water supply it will make it lukewarm ]

i will let other peoples fill in their experince with this as well

Merci , Marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)