Sorry guys, my question asking wether the person should have been in hospital was probably a bit out of line.
But, I will say this though, did the family in question have some sort of a contingency PLAN, in case there was a fault on the Network supplying thier house?.
The electricity systems here have a real habit of failing (just look at my time-sheet for the last 2 weeks), now we have a certain length of time in which to get given circuits operational again, this figure is getting lower and lower all the time, but hey, we aren't perfect and things like the weather and traffic conditions do upset the formula.
The reason I mentioned hospital care was because, if there is a Network failure, hospitals are required to have a No-Break Electricity supply.
Ray,
I couldn't agree with you more in respect to your comments about record-keeping and the Privacy Act here, it's sending us backwards.
The same people that tell us they are in compliance with a "Quality" system are all full of it, if things like this occur, what does this say about the quality systems that are in place.
I say can the lot and start doing things the way we used to, without all the BS and complications.
Rant Over. laugh