OK I managed to actually get a look at this and sneek in 18 holes of golf (I really needed to be able to see it like the customer would).

These do have skylights
I looked at the other "2 holers" to see what they were trying to accomplish and It will just be a fan with a light ... BUT they also have small ice machines at the others so that will be next. I am thinking they should probably drop a multiwire 20a in there at a bare minimum but a small panel is a better plan. They may be thinking about a single 20 for all of this. They have a bid to get the wire in the ground and wire it up for $6,000.
I think I am just going to back off and let them follow their plan but I still want to review the plan to see if they understand little things like voltage drop and the code issues.