I've held off on this thread, as it opens up all sorts of issues....

"RV Campgrounds" used to be places where folks lived a simple life, as they briefly traveled about on holiday. Many of the "campers" uses pop-up tent trailers, and the electric - at most - powered a light, a radio, and a small fridge. No more.

Today, these folks live in them 24/7/52. They drive these $$$$ rolling palaces, with every appliance known to man .... including hot tubs!

In this town, it is rare for anyone to ever leave these places. In short order, storage sheds pop up, small garages, you name it. Camping? Yea, sure.

Making matters worse, the "RV Crowd" has gotten pretty resourceful at playing with the electric.

The ones I've done I've done with separate feeders to each pedestal. Most pedestals tap the single receptacle off of the 240 circuit. The pedestal is, in fact, a small panel. Most of the DIY efforts seem to center on getting a second 120 volt circuit.

If I was able to design an RV park 'from scratch,' I'd probably want to treat it like a small sub-division .... large feeders buried 5 ft deep, Christie boxes, with taps off to meters at every pedestal. And I'd size each space's service like a residence ... wire for 100 amps (even if my actual breaker is 30 amps), and do residential-style load calculations.