Well, lets see. I think you are in over your head here as soon as you mention Leviton SMC panels but I'll give you some ideas.

What do we have:

1200' pole line from street to utility building. No biggie there. Utilities should take care of that and put their demarcs in the utility building.

From utility building-
250' to barn/office and 150' to house.

We'll take the data first. It's a 400' run from the barn/office, through the utility building and then to the house. That's beyond the capability of copper's 330' max. You are going to have to install fiber.

For CATV it's pretty easy. A single run of RG-11 from barn/office and house back to the utility building.

For voice you need to plan on the installation of some sort of phone system. The control unit should be located in the building with the most number of phones to keep pairs between the buildings to a minimum. You don't specify but that sounds like the house.

So from the house back to the utility building you will need at least two pair for each phone located in the barn/office and at least one pair for each telephone CO line on the demarc.

From the utility building to the office/barn you will need at least 2 pair for each phone there.

At each of the three locations you will do a cross connect as well as install a BEP (building entrance protector) with protectors for each pair. The RG-11 will also require grounding blocks. Fiber requires nothing.

The most important thing here is the use of proper cables. RG-11 flooded, filled 25 or 50 pair. Fiber has to be suitable for wet location, usually gets pulled through innerduct.

I can tell you right off that this isn't going to happen if the 2" PVC has already been installed. It isn't big enough.

Think you can handle it? If I were you I would pass on this one.

-Hal

[This message has been edited by hbiss (edited 06-06-2006).]