Hey guys, Im really needing some input on how you guys meet your deadlines on bid due dates. After 5 years in buisness and a lot of peaks and vally's, From residential contractors with no money to non productive labor problems, ive finally been able to land some buisness relationships with rooted commercial contractors and pleanty of opportunity for high profit fast pace retail space fitups, renovations, and new construction. I am determined to stay the course and let my assets allow me to capitolize on these projects. I belong in the field. Layout,labor coordination, material handling and electrical construction with my men is where i belong. However, im being bombarded with blueprints that have a 1 week turnaround on BID DUE DATES. I feel obligated to have all of them quoted because you have to keep the ball rolling and with permit issues on long island you can be delayed on some start dates and you cant win them all. But i cant keep up. right now i dont have the working capitol or enough prints to take on an estimator full time, however im cought in the middle. Does anyone know a economic yet efficiant way to resolve this dilema. Any input will help. Thank You.