This give me flashbacks when we went on vacation with friends to a cabin in the local mountains (Big Bear,CA) It got down to the low teens F. at night when we were there.. My friend brought a couple "room heaters" (1500W each).. I spent some time trying to hint that the old electrical system probably couldn't handle running both of them, if even one..
We all hit the sack and about an hour later I'm awoken by this seriously annoying "buzz" coming from outside... I threw some clothes on to try to get rid of whatever insect I thought was out there.. When I came across the old panel... Seems Mark (my buddy) had both heaters going full blast from the same circuit & the Wadsworth circuit breaker was making the wierdest sound I'd ever heard!(almost like that cicaida sound) It stopped once i removed one of the heaters from the circuit.. This was only one of all of 3 times I've come across Wadsworth breakers or fuses... 25A + whatever else ran through that 20A circuit for I'm guessing an hour before it started making the racket & I turned off some of the load.... Just curious if Wadsworth is supposed to be in the FPE/Zinsco junk pile if I do come across it again..

-Randy