66vw,
Good eye....G maj. I play at the guitar. I someday hope to play it. For now I'm playing riffs to powerful tunes such as "Skip to M' Lou, and Row, Row, Row your boat".
Thanks for the comment on my girls. They are much more mature than I am. The other day they were in an argument about some toy, or something. So, I, having heard enough, in no uncertain terms requested their presence in the living room. "What's the problem?", I questioned. They both resounded, "She took my...." I broke in and said, "I want y'all to have a fist fight right here in the living room, and whoever wins, gets the toy (or whatever it was)!" Their jaws dropped so wide that you could've thrown a watermelon in each one. They looked at each other, then at me, and said, "Dad, we can't do that." I said, "Why not?" They said, "Because we would get in trouble." That said, they turned and left the room. I didn't hear a peep out of them for the rest of the evening.
I like to knock 'em off balance from time to time. It keeps things interesting.
As for metal, Texas is probably one of the few places that you can wear a cowboy hat, and jam to Metallica at the same time.

Riding the Lightning,
Doc

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX