This is probably a strange request, but I am in a bind.
What I am looking for is a 12-3 flat ribbon wire to install for a floor plug that is located on top of a slab.

This is for a residential application where the home owner does not want to cut or chip up the slab. I once used this at a furniture store where we could not cut the floor, but that has been almost 15 years ago.

The way it worked was we put a J-box located on the wall with our power inside. There was a terminal block inside the box with an area for the ribbon cable to make up. The ribbon cable then leaves the J-box (at ground level), and is glued to the concrete slab where it is attatched to another terminal block at the location of the receptacle. Although this is a floor plug, it is on the surface of the floor and has the appearance of a tombstone receptacle. The ribbon cable is then covered with a rubber topping for extra protection, and the floor is ready to be installed.

My question is this. My supplier cannot find the brand name of this product. I am wanting to say that it is a Hubbell product, but I can't find it on their website. If any of you guys can help me out or suggest another solution that doesn't involve a concrete saw, bring it on!