Several months ago I quoted wiring a new church. The church decided that a couple of electricians who attended would do the wiring. There is only 1Ø available and I had proposed a 800A entrance to switchgear and (3) 200A panels with one located in the gymnasium/sanctuary, one in the kitchen/mechanical area, and one in the educational wing. This would leave allowances for one more in the sanctuary to be built later. I had proposed to run sched 40 PVC in the slab with RMC sweeps and RMC emerging from the slab to each panel. I say I proposed all of this because there was no service or distribution engineering on the prints. Just a note saying service entrance engineering to be completed on site by electrical contractor. Well, the electrician from the church calls me today asking for advice. It seems the general contractor has already poured the slabs and framed all the walls and roofed the structure and you guessed it, not one piece of pipe in the slab. My question is: Can RNC be ran through the attic spaces and down the interior walls to carry feeders to the distribution panels? I don't believe they can. I base my opinion on 352.12(F) of the 2002 NEC. I see the only exception as 518.4(A), encasing it in 2" of concrete. Any opinions would be appreciated