ElectricAL,
I've come across the dual sections quite a few times out here, unfortunately, its usually aready rendered into a splice can with a $@#%(@ Zinsco feeding into someplace [Linked Image] The other mfr I've seen put these out is "Diamond E"? (whats stamped into the cover, usually the label's gone)
According to the label, Diamond S was in Los Angeles on 16th & Central, which would be less than 10 miles from where I came across this (Alhambra)..
My favorite part is the label asking for "criticizms or suggestions" & "if its our fault, we'll make it right"... Imagine Federal Pacific or Zinsco living up to that?? [Linked Image]
The secondary fuse blocks with the 30's actually DID have #10's on them, they ended up in the garage to a fused disconnect (with 20A fuses) & went on to some outlets..
Gene.. The poco really trusts this homeowner! They don't even come into the house anymore... Remote read meter is there!

Scott, help me rewire this house! [Linked Image] We'll split the goods! [Linked Image]

Bill, that was actually a short metal screw that wasn't even threading in holding the face plate on... No damage to the back of the recept... Not that it makes up for the ½ missing front! [Linked Image] I have a couple more of the Diamond S outlets in better shape though [Linked Image]

-Randy