unfortealy i did see few in my area and i am not too keen with it and one gas station have one outlet is 24 inch above the finshed grade and no gfci device in there.

That kind of set up is kinda rare in state of wisconsin but it do happend here also.

but only thing it do bother me one bit i did read the art. 514 [ 96 NEC ] that the gas pump dispisper device have 18 inches side of the pump but before you start yelling at me for a sec. but what if the gas pump dispaisner do have " bumper guard island " like raised cement island and about like 24 inches [typically] and some place i did see some gas station actally put a vending machine right above the "island " and i am not too keen with that and if any you have most recent version about the art.514 and somekind of map of where the class 1 div 2 do cover i have old map with me but i dont know if they did change it over the time?

and if any repectailes are there , if so are they must be gfci [ yeah i belive they do but what height and distance from the pump ??]

merci, marc

i hope i can find some answer here.

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)