Give me flashbacks to a panelchange I did in Walnut... Split level house with a pretty good size basement/crawlspace... I went under there to bond the rebar & water system, There had to be about 80-100 beer cans under there! This was obviously the spot to "disappear" when these houses were being built!
Electure's right about the Weinhards orange, Good Stuff! [Linked Image]
Speaking on the topic of temp power... I've come across so many different contraptions that other trades have made to get power from one place to another, not necessarily the safest way, I can't begin to describe.. I've made some of the worst ones "disappear" [Linked Image] mysteriously.. One guy had a twistlock L5-20 cord car with 2 power strips wired into it,.. All the other trades helped load em up to the point that you could smell the hot plastic & rubber if you walked past the spider box...

BTW Electure... My "old company" had some yellow twistlock cords that needed some serious help... I hope they're out of service by now! [Linked Image] Not to mention some pretty thrashed spider boxes!

-Randy