Greetings Jerry!

My name is Robert Wagner CEO Wagner Enterprises, and have been in this trade (MASTER ELECTRICIAN) for 31 years, master for 20, as well as holding 3 other trades from MCSE, to Electronics’, Ect . . .

At present I am handicapped due to a plane crash that I had, but am still operating my own company and keeping up to date every day on what is going on locally in these four trades.

At this time, there is one inspector that is offering the course you are inquiring about.
His name is Dave Hansen from the District of Surrey BC, and you can contact the general inquiry number at the Ministry of EL Eng. In Maple Ridge at this number 604-467-7305, and ask to be transferred to the Coquitlam office, as this is where we renew our contractor licenses along with the $10, 000 Dollar El Bond, and ask them to transfer you to the Surrey office, as you will be given priority first,;- now only one of three offices in the lower main land where we can do this, so they may know of a closer inspector to you offering this course as well, also very much lest cost, about less than half of what BCIT is charging.

I know that Vincent Yu has now returned back to being the head TQ Examiner and is no longer teaching the code course EL1 at the Main Hall at BCIT at night time any longer but I would check to see who has replaced him, but I hope that this may give you some help, as there is a night class at BCIT from 7:00PM to 10:00PM from Mon, Wed, and Friday’s for 3 ½ month’s(APPROX $520.00) that will prepare you for 100% for the BCTQ, as I have taken a refresher my self and found it very close to the apprenticeship material covered by the new apprentices coming out of 4th year!
Best regard’s
Robert Wagner!

Robert William Wagner