(snipped text) I have more examples on this project, if your interested.

Nick, per your latest message regarding Disney's California Adventure project, maybe you can shed some light on a situation that has been on my mind.

When the 138 KV feeders [or are they 220 KV] were relocated from the original Parking lot to the perimeters of the new parking areas [on the newer - lower tan colored steel structures], why were the conductors on both circuits [sides] completely replaced within 1 year of circuit reconfiguration?

Also, did one of those 66 KV circuits become a Dedicated Feeder Set to Disney?
Prior to the California Adventure project - there was the two circuit 138 KV [or 220 KV] run, plus 2 separate 66 KV runs [one with two circuits, the other with only one 3 phase circuit].
The 66 KV feeders are now run underground [risers start where the old miniature golf course used to be, and come up by the Apartments off of Walnut St.]
The deal is, now only the single circuit 66 KV run is continued, plus the steel towers for the other 66 KV run have been removed!

They must have 15 different primary feeders from Anaheim DWP!!! I have seen an easy seven or more 12 KV feeders going to Disney before the project. Now nearly all is underground, but there was a bunch of ducts entering the vaults from the Disney directions when the street work was going on!!!

Got any clues??? [Linked Image]

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!