This was a Walt Disney Imagineering spec at California Adventure. All the jobs are done now and that's the way everything got installed. The city of Anaheim accepted it. When there is over $100,000,000 worth of worth work going on and your the only GF on site saying it's not right, your voice does not carry very far. [Linked Image]
It's a special order but you can buy it. $$$$$$! (To my surprise I was even able to obtain 750MCM with green insulation earlier this year on another job. It was only a modest $10.00 per foot!)
I was afraid we were going to be stuck in the middle. If we installed green/yellow stripe then WDI would not accept it at punch list time. If we installed green/white stripe the inspector may not accept it.(You see where I'm going with this!)
It all worked out in the end. All the various inspectors accepted the white stripe. Just an example of the big money folks getting what they want regardless of what the NEC states. I have more examples on this project, if your interested.
Nick