Mike & Les

The utility is involved in this project. They are giving back the easement rights where these lines are currently located and the property owner had to grant new easement rights where the new lines are located. The utility engineered the project and we are installing all of the underground substructures (conduit, vaults, ground rods, mule tape, etc). The utility will pull the cable and make the terminations. The problem is the property owner did not wait until the relocation work was finished before building the structure. The utility inspectors have been at the site several times recently but apparently didn’t walk up the hill to the new house location and see how close the lines were. I didn’t realize that the roof was so close to these lines until Monday when I was at the project. I was at the project today and the framers have stopped working on the roof in this area so hopefully they decided to listen and will stay away until we get the existing overhead lines relocated in a couple of weeks.

Curt

Curt Swartz