I could do my name in cursave EMT. Being at $3 a stick I don't want to waist it now. We average a foot of pipe for every SF of custom house. Thats with tall cielings and too many tings in your way for an easy run. If you can't do about 300' a day in the upstairs including drilling and hanging lights and boxes than your not pulling your weight. A great piper will do about 450' a day. Thats with better than average quality.

Some shops go low quality and much more pipe. You wont find 1 made offset in one of those houses. Nothing is pariell or strait. They will conect 1 side of the stick, nail it down, then start bending the other end where it needs to go by hand.

Homeruns we NEVER put it in an unfinished attic. If you can make it in 360 a walk in closet light works well. I like it when the HR pipe points down from the cieling. It nicer to pull. Otherwise an outlet. We try to use 1900 extensions. If it makes the job easier (putting the wires in the box) then the $0.75 extension is worth it. If a worker costing $30 an hour that is $0.50 a minuite. Plus your guy is not frustrated from trying to cram all the wires in the box. We also try to use deeper boxes for switches so you can put in dimmers latter with less struggle.

Tom

Tom