On this rewire, I already passed the upstairs trial. Had to knock holes everywhere there was a "brace". Homeowner understood, she had a lot of remoldling to do anyway. I tried everything I knew and could do, to get away from it, but just wasn't practical. I've started a little in the downstairs, but I'm waiting on her to clean out some rooms. Plus she's waiting on me, since I've had other work to do also.
It's all working out real well for us both at the time. She's in no hurry,and she doesn't really have much time to clean out downstairs for me, and like I've said, I've been real busy on other jobs. In my absence, it has gave her time to get her carpenters in, to do other work that she's needed. So all in all it's been good. I gave her an estimate in the beginning, but since things have been so unexpected, ( the walls and so forth ) I think she's willing to "compensate" for it. I'm trying to stay as close as I can to the original price.
Right now I'm getting ready to start on some more jobs, until she calls me again. I'm still trying to get the "portable generator wiring" right. Thanks for the input. Steve [Linked Image]