Heh heh heh... Old post time!

I always look up at the conduits at stores, especially Wally World! My mother's getting tired of me snapping pictures of electrical lines on my cell phone! I once refused to sit at a table at the local chain-restaurant, but was forced to sit there anyways. Heh! The next day, I read in the paper that someone got injured when the light fell! The person after I left.
I navigate by overhead lines. When I am driving I use high tension towers as a way to figure out where I am. My normal commute from work in I93 to I495. If I am deep in thought I have been known to forget to exit I93 at I495. I recognise my error by seeing unexpected towers.
Say that again! I get lost when utility poles are replaced, or high-tension wires replaced. (In '03 they upgraded some towers around here, needless to say, I got my mother lost in Middletown Twp. one day. [Linked Image]) My father also has me stuck on identifying which telecomm lines on the poles are cable vs. telephone.

I blame this forum for spreading this disease! I'm not even an electrician, heck, I'm not even 15! And I have it.

Is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?