Hi Guys:
I've never admitted this "illness" to anyone until now. When I was just a little kid, I was drawn by the magic contained in electric breaker boxes, panels, safety switches, etc. in a great many places - my school, stores, other people's homes and garages in the neighborhood, my church, etc. Pretty daring stuff...sometimes I got caught, usually not. I don't have the nerve to do that any more, so I do my oogling from a distance, and add to my own personal collection of vintage equipment, thanks to friends and eBay.

Is there one of us who has passed by a door labelled "High Voltage" (sometimes even calling out to you, beckoning to you with that characteristic Hummmmm from within) without trying the doorknob...? [Linked Image]

There are lots of bad vices in the world today, so I guess this one isn't particularly bad after all... A psychiatrist might offer group rates to "cure" us of these maladies. The problem lies in finding one who makes his office in a building having no electrical installation whatsoever! [Linked Image]

Mike (mamills)

[This message has been edited by mamills (edited 08-12-2003).]