Oh dear, Oh dear,
I now have to admit the following;

#1 going to the mall with the girlfriend, spending most of my time looking out light fixtures, receptacles, panels, fixed wiring tubing and almost every conceivable connection for any type of item as long as it is cabled !!!!

#2 going to The Big Box Store (B & Q over here) NOT in company uniform EVER, to pick up something that i should have bought from the suppliers in the week, trying not to pass comment on the weekend D.I.Yer (Destroy It Yourself or shall we Fxxk Ix up ourselves and then call a proffessional in Group)who will bye a 9500watt 230volt shower and then pick the cheapest cable, no GFCI, no protection for cable etc etc. i have to walk away.

#3 having my nieghbors asking me about how to wire up a light fixture in there resisdence, and me saying ` i wont tell you how to wire it because you are not qualified, but i will wire it for you, if your wiring is up to code and the fixture is built to code!!!
I have found out that they dont seam to ask anymore??? am i doing something wrong, i dont think so i am a proffesional eelctrical engineer and i dont like sloppy and or damgerous work!!

I think i also suffer from the same affliction as everybody else here, but do i care, naw not a bit.!!!

John H