Thanks for the replies. I was pretty sure it meant maximum, but like I said most smaller units I've wire had it abbreviated a litte more,(max. 110). I checked on both type breakers today at 2 of my supply houses. The big thermal magnectic breaker (100 amp.) (almost as big as an I-Line type breaker)will cost me almost $ 600.00 without tax or mark up at one place and $700.00 at the other place. The smaller breaker that fits in an "NF" type Sq.D panel was almost as much ( about $40.00 less)!!! I knew they would be expensive, but not that much. Got to run around 220 ft. of conduit, around 250 ft. of #4 wire
(3 phases x 250= 750ft) and 250 ft. of #8 ground wire or #6 ( depending on size of breaker I use, 100 or 110), around 25ft. in the air using a scissor lift, with earplugs, steel toe boots, safety vest, and harness for the lift., plus got to go through roof to unit. By the way, I know I have to have a disconnect for the unit on the roof, but this unit has a "on/off" switch mounted on the cover. Will this suffice the need for a disconnect or will I have to mount another one? Thanks again for the input. Gonna be a major job if I get it.