The job has been completed - twice. My original feed was too small, so I got to do it over frown That's the very first time my conservative approach has not been conservative enough!

I managed to get introduced to another, entirely new (to me) governemnt bureaucracy. Would you believe that a licensed electrical contractor is not considered qualified to so much as change a light bulb in a trailer?

As far as I know, all inspections have been completed. Monday I get to chat with someone at the PoCo, who apparrently came late to this party, and doesn't understand some of the things being done.

This PoCo guy wants me to "secure the service feed at the disconnect end." I'm not quite sure what he means; I'll call him Monday.

The park owner is continuing to "be clever," and the entire city bureaucracy is lined up to stop him. We (meaning I) jumped through all manner of hoops to get hime ONE mobile home placed; that park of his needs LOTS of things done before any more work can be done. The last word I have from the owner is that "the City is sticking its' nose where it doesn't belong." Thankfully, I will be far away when this pissing contest goes into overtime!