Dave., I know we did talk about a little in the chat room sometime back however.,

I will make few more addemendments what I should cover it with our conversations.,

The issue is weight of photocell if it will be mounted on the roof that roof structure that need to be check with the building engineer to make sure they can take both photocell weight plus snow load as well.

I am not sure how hot it do get in your area Dave., but if you run any conductors on roof structure watch the derateing carefully on that one due the solar system is pretty much contionus operation during daylight hours even with cloudy days it will run but at reduced capaity.

The quirk is each one is diffrent and warranty wise that part I only have limited info on them.

As far for Cananda code requrement for disconnection switch IMO for myself it should be near the solar panel for safety reason { someone told me put in interlock switch so that way it will lock out the inverter when the disconnection switch is open.}

other pitfalls it hard to say but I will let other members here to see if they can pitch in with more infomation with this set up.

Merci,Marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)