OK Paul, I'll jump in here to disagree on the bathroom socket issue.
What percentage of your customers request 13A sockets in the bathroom?
The usual British reaction to mains voltage bathroom sockets seen when overseas on holiday is one of horror.
I have only been asked to install a 13A socket in a bathroom once, the lady making the request was German & had just moved to Scotland.

It is my experience that most Brits accept the idea that 240V portable equipment, such as hairdryers etc. should not be used in the bathroom, myself included. We have grown up with the idea that sockets are not allowed, and most people quite happily use hair care products in the bedroom.
Do you really want to encourage women to spend more time in the bathroom? [Linked Image]

Seriously though, the average British bathroom is the size of a postage stamp, it would be difficult to keep portable equipment away from the restricted zones. I don't think the average hairdryer sold in the UK has any IP coding making it suitable for damp locations either and you would also find people routinely taking tv's, radios etc into the bathroom.
I don't think the idea of using 240V CTE with 120V to earth would be an acceptable solution either, US members will confirm that 120V can kill also. Obviously the risk would be much less with a high sensitivity (10mA or less) RCD, but I am still with the official IEE/BSI view on this one.