ECN Forum
Posted By: togol It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/24/06 09:26 PM
...and I got daffodils popping out ....it's 45º /8º outside,

my Fluke meter case is kinda dirty ,and I don't know how to clean it,

it rained for four days and one feedbin is full of water and rotting corn,

neighbors decided yesterday to get rid of a commercial stove and figured we wanted it, my sweetheart went over there to look at it and is now helping to wrap their presents with them,

last week the engine in my work truck...blew up....good bye to $3k

and I'm low on pipe tobacco.

On the plus side, I found my 1/2" poly rope
...way out in the back, cleverly concealed by the snag some female had dragged up there last Summer....
and I have plenty of ice cubes

C,mon Tuesday
yeah I can relate ... its been a bit tough this season too so i was out with the master card today safeway had just discounted the meat counter by 80 percent boy did i score [Linked Image]some deals and chocolate and candy goodies 50 percent off My Girl Friend is just a gonna smile when i show up this evening [Linked Image]
It's 82 deg F outside, the sun is shining away, life is good, and I'm stuck doing a commercial take-off. Merry Christmas to all.
Posted By: togol Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/25/06 12:35 AM
dougwells,

you're one smart man...

.goodluck, and have a wonderful evening
It's Christmas eve. Merry Christmas to all!!! I have family over. My daughter just got engaged to an awesome fella!! My wife is busy doing the hospitality thing. We are having a wonderful family time. We have family visiting from B.C.. First extended family gathering for us in 15 years. My heart is over-joyed.
Now think about our boys overseas. Give a prayer up for them. May they know we miss them, love them, admire and respect them and on this night our hearts are with them. God bless them all!!
A very Merry Christmas to all and may you all be richly blessed in the coming New Year.
Posted By: togol Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/25/06 12:48 AM
macmikeman,
it's supposed to be warm out there..it's 34º now, still too warm here.
some deer were under the apple trees at sunset ,

but I am sorry to hear about the work stuff though....... 36-1/2 hours from brassin in for me.

not soon enough
Posted By: BigJohn Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/25/06 01:03 AM
It's probably about 40-something here. Everyone has been telling me to prepair for New England winters. With what I've seen so far, I'm calling 'em a bunch of sissies. [Linked Image]

Doing the holiday thing, family flew up here from the dirty south. Gonna go into a coma soon from eating Christmas cookies. Wrapping presents that I've procrastinated on and tending the fire. Family, friends, and cats are over-running the house.

Life is pretty good. Merry Christmas all.

-John
A big thanks to all of you, for the hours of shared knowledge, humor and grrrrs.
A Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays to all.
My wife was Scrooge Friday. She called in an emergency service upgrade (125 to 200) on a new commercial pool they had promised for Christmas. A couple guys came out and did the whole thing in less than 4 hours. The inspector signed it off and the pool opened. She gave them both a crisp C note in a Christmas card for the extra effort.
It is always great when things have a happy ending.
Merry Christmas to all.
If we're ranting .... I always looked forward to a White Christmas, but that hasn't happened in a while.

Aside from that I hope everyone will have something to be thankfull about this season.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to All!

[Linked Image]
Bill
They said that we might actually see a snow flake or two in Chicago tomorrow. It hit 47F today and is still 35F at 9PM. Guess I'll just play "White Christmas".
Joe
Posted By: capt al Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/25/06 02:36 PM
Well the closes thing to a white Christmas here in MA was looking out the window to see the company van covered in frost. The best part was knowing the sun will melt the frost because I'm not working today!!!

Merry Christmas to all.

Al
Posted By: electure Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/25/06 03:23 PM
Today: Sunny to partly cloudy. High around 75F. Winds light and variable.
Tonight: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable.

I don't know how you guys do it. [Linked Image]

Merry Christmas
Posted By: togol Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/25/06 03:37 PM
I prefer cold weather, especially cold and wet

and I have the same wonder about folks who live where it's always warm...... [Linked Image]
Its Christmas night and i'm enjoying some quality down time with family. Its just below freezing. We are spending some time outdoors. NO COATS OR JACKETS!!!! This is the type of weather we love here in Alberta. Kinda nuts I guess. Hey Doug Wells what's your Christmas weather like? Oh and by the way is your email address correct? I need to ask you about some B.C. installations. I tried emailing you earlier but it was returned with incorrect address.
I sent ya an Email
thanks
Doug
Posted By: togol Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/26/06 10:32 AM
whew, it's finallyTuesday.

....yippee, back to work.

....hahahahaaa

somebody slap me
Posted By: iwire Re: It's Christmas Eve...or whatever (RANT) - 12/26/06 10:45 AM
I would much rather be staying home with my kids today than going back to work.

I am off to a 10 story apartment building to find a ground fault on a fire alarm system. At least it will be warm and dry.
1st day back at the plant since 12/22, Hope you all have had a blessed Christmas.

Luke
© ECN Electrical Forums