ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 255 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
togol Offline OP
...and I got daffodils popping out ....it's 45º /8º outside,

my Fluke meter case is kinda dirty ,and I don't know how to clean it,

it rained for four days and one feedbin is full of water and rotting corn,

neighbors decided yesterday to get rid of a commercial stove and figured we wanted it, my sweetheart went over there to look at it and is now helping to wrap their presents with them,

last week the engine in my work truck...blew up....good bye to $3k

and I'm low on pipe tobacco.

On the plus side, I found my 1/2" poly rope
...way out in the back, cleverly concealed by the snag some female had dragged up there last Summer....
and I have plenty of ice cubes

C,mon Tuesday

Tom
yeah I can relate ... its been a bit tough this season too so i was out with the master card today safeway had just discounted the meat counter by 80 percent boy did i score [Linked Image]some deals and chocolate and candy goodies 50 percent off My Girl Friend is just a gonna smile when i show up this evening [Linked Image]

M
It's 82 deg F outside, the sun is shining away, life is good, and I'm stuck doing a commercial take-off. Merry Christmas to all.

togol Offline OP
dougwells,

you're one smart man...

.goodluck, and have a wonderful evening

Tom
B
It's Christmas eve. Merry Christmas to all!!! I have family over. My daughter just got engaged to an awesome fella!! My wife is busy doing the hospitality thing. We are having a wonderful family time. We have family visiting from B.C.. First extended family gathering for us in 15 years. My heart is over-joyed.
Now think about our boys overseas. Give a prayer up for them. May they know we miss them, love them, admire and respect them and on this night our hearts are with them. God bless them all!!
A very Merry Christmas to all and may you all be richly blessed in the coming New Year.

togol Offline OP
macmikeman,
it's supposed to be warm out there..it's 34º now, still too warm here.
some deer were under the apple trees at sunset ,

but I am sorry to hear about the work stuff though....... 36-1/2 hours from brassin in for me.

not soon enough

Tom
B
It's probably about 40-something here. Everyone has been telling me to prepair for New England winters. With what I've seen so far, I'm calling 'em a bunch of sissies. [Linked Image]

Doing the holiday thing, family flew up here from the dirty south. Gonna go into a coma soon from eating Christmas cookies. Wrapping presents that I've procrastinated on and tending the fire. Family, friends, and cats are over-running the house.

Life is pretty good. Merry Christmas all.

-John

D
A big thanks to all of you, for the hours of shared knowledge, humor and grrrrs.
A Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays to all.

G
My wife was Scrooge Friday. She called in an emergency service upgrade (125 to 200) on a new commercial pool they had promised for Christmas. A couple guys came out and did the whole thing in less than 4 hours. The inspector signed it off and the pool opened. She gave them both a crisp C note in a Christmas card for the extra effort.
It is always great when things have a happy ending.
Merry Christmas to all.

Greg Fretwell
If we're ranting .... I always looked forward to a White Christmas, but that hasn't happened in a while.

Aside from that I hope everyone will have something to be thankfull about this season.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to All!

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard