ECN Forum
Posted By: Bill Addiss CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/18/03 04:01 PM
I just wanted to mention that there is an area we have set up for Classified Ads. There is no charge whatsoever and you all are welcome to put in an ad for Help Wanted, Items you have for Sale, etc.

You can put in pictures too. It's there for you all to use:
www.Electrical-Classified.com

Bill
Posted By: electure Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 01:19 AM
Sorry,
Didn't think of that...S
Posted By: sparky Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 01:59 AM
ad in the local rag today...

>>>>>>MR. HANDYMAN<<<<<<<
All aspects of construction, repairs, remodeling, painting electrical, plumbing, drywall, tile work, masonry, flooring & cabinetry

free estimates & senior discounts

the unmitigated gall... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 04:27 AM
Sorry,
Didn't think of that...S
???

What?
Posted By: Attic Rat Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 05:11 AM
>>>>>>MR. HANDYMAN<<<<<<<
All aspects of construction, repairs, remodeling, painting electrical, plumbing, drywall, tile work, masonry, flooring & cabinetry

free estimates & senior discounts

..There's an electrical inspector in my area that makes it his business to shut CLOWNS like this DOWN..for good..these guys have no business performing electrical or plumbing work in anybody's home..there are plenty of different facets of "handy" work they can do...
Posted By: Attic Rat Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 05:16 AM
..Sorry, Bill,
I goofed..can you delete my first reply..I tried but I can't...on the first try, I forgot to do the quote thingy!!oops
Posted By: pauluk Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 11:04 AM

Also sell cheap fire insurance.... [Linked Image]

Reminds me of the old Bob Newhart sketch: "The Grace L. Ferguson Airline (& Storm Door Co.)" [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by pauluk (edited 12-20-2003).]
Posted By: electure Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 05:57 PM
Bill,
A new member that was trying only to sell his product got into the system.
We're here to HELP each other.
I think the "Spirit" of this Forum is to help people with our experiences, and make it easier for the next guy down the line.
We share our experiences...2 heads are better than 1, and I think that as a group, we're way better than we let on...S
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/20/03 07:41 PM
Electure,

I saw that thread. I didn't know what you were saying sorry for though (?). Anyway, this thread wasn't prompted by that anyway I get questions sometimes via email and just wanted to mention the Classifieds area because some may not be aware of it. It's not like Macy's after Thanksgiving but people have gotten results from ads there. I think there's a way to sign up to be notified when new ads are placed in a specific area too.

Anyway, it's there for you all to use.

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/22/03 05:33 PM
I just realized today that for the last few days the wrong website was at the address I gave above. [Linked Image]

It's fixed now, and once again, it's there for you to use:
www.Electrical-Classified.com

Bill
Posted By: sparky Re: CLASSIFIED ADS - 12/23/03 01:41 AM
this one was my chuckle for the day Bill....

Orlando Electrician Looking for that Company that is organized. 20 years experiance in Commerical , Industrial , Residental Many years In Service all I need is a well stocked Van and a Map Presently employed pulling my hair out working out of a Ford Ranger with a cap Can you offer more I SURE CAN !!! 407-341-5132
© ECN Electrical Forums