I Knew IT!! Now the following makes Sense!!
Material Safety Data Sheet
TO BE POSTED IN ALL WORK PLACES
WOMAN - CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
ATOMIC MASS: Accepted as 110 lbs., but know to vary from 100 to 600 lbs.
OCCURRENCE: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1. Surface of face usually covered paint.
2. Freezes for no reason.
3. Boils without warning.
4. Melts if given special treatment.
5. Bitter if used incorrectly.
6. Found in various states ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
7. Yields to pressure applied to correct points.
1. Has great affinity for Gold, Silver, Platinum and precious stones.
2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no reason.
4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased by saturation in alcohol.
5. Most powerful money-reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be a great relaxation aid.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the natural state.
2. Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
2. Illegal to possess more than one.