ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 49 guests, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
...take a picture of the arc flash...while almost instantaneously and at the same time ,
dcolores9 screams, "don't .......

[This message has been edited by togol (edited 02-10-2006).]

Tom
N
forget to pick up the smoking remains of the ratchet!" Adding, "It was a Craftsman, with a lifetime warranty! Bob can bring it back for a new one as soon as...

[This message has been edited by NJwirenut (edited 02-10-2006).]

[This message has been edited by NJwirenut (edited 02-10-2006).]

B
Bob Offline
as soon as he cleans out his underware. But before that can happen he must ...

[This message has been edited by Bob (edited 02-10-2006).]

R
peel it off. As it seems to have melted because it was made of polyester.

Norm then lowers the hydraulic lift and they all get out. Norm says whats that sound and everyone looks around.

While everyone was near the pole the owner overheard the inspector say that more ground rods should be driven so trying to save money he thought that he would do it himself. He picked a nice spot next to the fire hydrant on the front lawn.

The ground suddenly started to rumble and ....

[This message has been edited by RobbieD (edited 02-10-2006).]

..the mulit-state engineer ran over whining about how the shorted cables were not his problem, because the homeowner started digging without calling....

[This message has been edited by togol (edited 02-10-2006).]

Tom
F
digger hotline and heard the water pipe rumble and show water comming out of the ground say " oh oh ",,,

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)

"Norm's hydraulics have started to leak!"
Luckily, it put out the fire in the engineer's underwear. Meanwhile, Mrs Ownreswife had discovered a big hole melted in the blades of her best dressmaking scissors. "OK!" she coughed, [the neighborhood was still full of acrid smoke ans even fuller of acrid experts ], "which one of you

Wood work but can't!
R
yahoos have been messing with my scissors?"

She looked at Mr. Owner and said, "Was it you? Were you using these out in the garage again?"

Mr. Owner just stood there with a dumb look on his face.

Mrs.Ownerswife yelled,"I knew it! I should take these scissors and ...."

[This message has been edited by RobbieD (edited 02-10-2006).]

J
have them resharpened!" With that, she wheeled around and headed back into the house, followed closely by Mr. Owner, who was wailing about how much precision scissor resharpening costs, and by his daughter, who was teaching her furby to say "One ten dot twelve!" over and over.

After posting a few dozen red tags around the premises for good measure, the chief inspector gave the lineman a lift to the hospital burn ward, Bob Vila left to exchange the ratchet, and Norm and his crew dismantled the bucket lift because it was starting to sink into the lake that was forming.

By then it was getting dark, the handyman and his friends had finished off all the beer in the rapidly-warming refrigerator (burp), and they all left to find a neighborhood convenience store that still had power.

But when Mrs. Ownerswife walked into the house and flipped the switch to turn on the lights, there was no light at all...

[This message has been edited by John Crighton (edited 02-10-2006).]

S
....but she did see two little glowing beady eyes looking back at her in the dark. It was....

Sixer

"Will it be cheaper if I drill the holes for you?"
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard