ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 523 guests, and 32 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Hey, thankx for the welcome!

My name name is Matt and i'm 20. I live in Ottawa, Canada and am an electrical engineering student. I've always been interested in electrical stuff since i was 6. I came across this site and found some good stuff here.

R
Greetings from SE Wisconsin.
First time writer, long time reader, great site,love the topics. Was scared off for the longest time cuz I didn't know what the heck an ICQ number was, and howcome everybody else on the planet had one.

M
hello my name is joe . i live in danville new hampshire . i have my masters' lic i work in non woven company make dmd {slot paper for motors}been facility manager for the past 5 years i'm 33 years old do about 30 hours aweek of side work . gotta pay for the toys [Linked Image] i'm also the president of an ohrv club danville family ohrv. so i stay pretty busy . i don't work any side work in winter sled season is my favorite time of year.glad i found this site and look foward to posting with you guys. one thing i want to add i'v work for a lot of company's like one other guy had said, and what i learned from the ones i liked to the ones i didn't is you always get more honey from the bees with suger than you would with vinigar. to me it is true latter guys

"work hard play harder"
work to live don't live to work.
My name is Michael T.

I was born in a barn...(as per my wife.)

I have no manners nor any plans of obtaining any in the near future.

I work for a Fortune 500 company as an E&I Tech but my paycheck must be refractive as it reflects a different light.

I don't have any friends, nor do I want any.

If you see me being attacked by a bear just go on about your biz or help the bear...as I never need help !!!

I am currently the Safety Leader on my work team and do not joke when it comes to OTJ SAFETY...!!!..."nothing we do is worth getting hurt !!!" is my motto !

I am always right and what I say is always accurate.(nor do I mispell words)

If I can help confuse any of you out there....I will !!!

I am 36 going on 18 !

I had an abusive father...he used to actually whip my butt if I misbehaved as a child....can you believe that ?

I support the troops in our armed forces although I cannot say the same for the strategy they are working under.

I got all A's and B's in school.....("A" you !...sit down and "B" quiet !!!)

All joking aside though, this is a great site and I have met some nice folks in the short time that I have been a member....keep up the good work here ....

Mike Tucker

...Despite all my RAGE, I am STILL just a rat in a cage...
Good Lord 480,
Another Mike T!.
I think I can work with that!. [Linked Image]

A
My name is Andy and I joined a couplle of months ago.Have visited the chat room twice in the last 3 weeks but have not posted here until now.I live in Northern New England and have a small (one man) EC business that I started 5 years ago.15 years of working for others before that.2 years ago I started teaching 3rd year apprenticeship classes at our county Vo-tech.Sept. to April.2 nights a week.Grounding,motor and controls (the basics),and fire alarm and communications are the topics that they have me teach to the 3rd year people.On the non electrical side I am married with a teenage daughter and a 8 year old son.Enjoy the people here, keep up the great work.

[This message has been edited by andyp95 (edited 05-22-2004).]

Welcome aboard to all the recent additions here!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

To all,

BTW, We have a Looooooonnnnggg Thread going somewhere around here with pictures people have sent in of themselves. If you'd care to add to it send something in to us. At any rate go have a look ... >> here

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
Welcome to all new members. I haven't been very active lately because I'm in the process of building a house. When I get finished, I hope to be able to spend more time here. There are some fine folks here, so, enjoy it.

Regards,
Doc

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX
S
I am a new member and am learning the trade, and so far have found this sight to be very interesting and informative, and not at all lacking varied opinions and good (lively) discussions.

I am sure that I will be asking questions (or just making a comment) in the future and look forward to the interaction and to learning more and more.

I am located in Southern California (SoCal), I am a retired Marine and have worked in manufacturing, and I look forward to years of "fun & adventure" in this trade. It truly seems to be better than sitting behind a desk or running a "wiget" line all day.

Steve

Thanks
Steve
C
Hello everyone! My name is Bill also, and I own Colonial Builders which is located in Philadelphia. My Building license allows me to do wiring up to the power box with renovations and additions so I do have some electrical background,about 15 years or so. I enjoy all the trades really but I always been fascinated with electronics. Unfortunately when you have your own business you don't have enough time to do to much of anything else. LOL. Thanks for the welcome aboard everyone.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard