ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 171 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Pool is cruising about 86-87 and the air was 80. Going to the beach is actually hotter. I will have the real number Monday but our sea temperature has been 88 at Ft Myers Beach. Some of the flats in Florida bay are over 100 but that is shallow stagnant water.

Greg Fretwell
We've got a Timeshare in Orlando a block away from Seaworld. We used to go down during President's Week (February) which was great weather for us 'Northerners', but somehow in recent years it's been July - August. It seems the Pool is always in the 90s, not much difference from the Air Temp, so I would always go in the Hot Tub first so the Pool would feel Refreshing.

Bill
G
I don't do anything but try to keep my hot tub blue in the summer. That is a winter thing and even then, only on cold nights. If it wasn't already here I probably wouldn't have it. I put it in years before the pool.

Greg Fretwell
N
100°-101°F with 11% humidity, temps are supposed to drop Tuesday to the low nineties & be cooler for a while but July & August are just plain hot in the Sacramento Valley.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard