ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 504 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
[Linked Image from 65.108.216.53]

? ? ?

[Linked Image]

I
from the web site:

"Single phase or three phase, it's a snap."

He knows all the terminology.

And to think of all the time and money I have wasted, maintaining my licenses!

Bob Badger
Construction & Maintenance Electrician
Massachusetts
Broom Pusher and
Curiosity got the best of me, and being so, I checked out the mentioned site today with an open mind.

I may have a few items for this guy to help me with.

The most important being per the "Noodle" thread; need to know exactly what is the DC Resistance of #14 Spaghetti,
also which has higher Conductance - Untinned or Sauce-Tinned Spaghetti.

Got more where that came from!

Next week: Dressing up Badgers in cute clothing can be fun AND profitable for Anyone!

Followups:

Transportation methods which save you $$$ (Don't throw out that rope just yet! Tie it to a Train, get pulled to work for free!)

Also - the exciting conclusion to the four part series on self performed tooth extractions! (Why give some D.D.S. a bunch of money when you already own Pliers, duct tape, booze, thread and sewing needles! Do it yourself and save big bucks!!!)

Brought to you by the Marketing Firm of Willee, Steel, and Howw - Division of I B Nutz, LTD. - Homer J. Simpson, CEO.

Scott s.e.t.

p.s. sorry to run overboard on this one! stuff has been bottled up too long [Linked Image]

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!
Scott 35,
I haven't yet found the site for "Mr. Brainsurgeon". I think some of us (me) need lobotomies.
I'll keep looking.

T
It's right here but reading it kind of made me queasy...

T
Thinkgood, in your case, the neutral is in the middle, where the shift lever gets all floppy, like, well, a noodle! [Linked Image]

TW

J
Am I missing something. I can not get anything at the site but the opening page and picture of his business card.

R
electure, you said

"Scott 35, I haven't yet found the site for "Mr. Brainsurgeon". I think some of us (me) need lobotomies.
I'll keep looking."

As for me, I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!!!!

LOL

Rick Miell

C
CRW Offline
The site that you get to with the link to "Electrical Help/ Answers to problems" from that first page, is really a recording studio in Chicago, ELECTRICAL AUDIO. I know the guy who owns it, and I'm wondering if someone just used his link "www.electrical.com" as a joke. I don't think that guy would really try to run a DIY electricians club, he works 7 days a week as a recording engineer. I might drop him a line and see if he knows anything about this.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard