ECN Forum
Posted By: Joe Tedesco See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/03/03 06:32 AM
Hey! Look here! Such a good deal!! [Linked Image]
http://www.webspawner.com/users/deerhunter2762/
Posted By: lighthouse Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/03/03 06:46 AM
hey joe,only 10 bucks...lol...
Posted By: lwinter31 Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/03/03 07:14 AM
Hope He's got a good insurance carrier. Selling a service he can't possibly fullfill
to untrained persons.
His first customer should ask? I need your license # to pull a permit what is it?

lol Indeed
Posted By: Trainwire Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/03/03 11:25 AM
I'll bet a week's worth of TV dinners that if you ask him a question, say wiring a 4 way switch, the diagram comes from ECN.

TW
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/03/03 08:01 PM
Joe:
I had to send him an e-mail re: laws within the State of NJ regarding electrical work, and who is allowed to do same, and who can get a permit.

Interesting...wonder if I'll get a reply??
John
Posted By: mamills Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/03/03 08:29 PM
..."Electrical Club?" Sounds kinda weird, as well as completely implausible. I dare say that there are very few honest, bonafide electricians who would lower themselves to this standard. I'm glad none of them are here at ECN.

Mike (mamills)

[This message has been edited by mamills (edited 01-03-2003).]
Posted By: Electric Eagle Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/04/03 03:58 AM
I think we should all pay him $10 and have hyim solve all our trouble shoots. We'll make a killing with his "expert" knowlege.

Actually we should just bomb his email with impossible questions.
Posted By: Roger Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/04/03 04:34 AM
Eagle, I'm in. Let me know when.

Roger
Posted By: ThinkGood Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/05/03 12:54 AM
How 'bout this question, as seen elsewhere on the board:

"How would you define a neutral?"

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trainwire Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/05/03 02:02 AM
That's a simple enough answer, It's between "reverse" and "drive".
TW
Posted By: ThinkGood Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/05/03 06:58 AM
[Linked Image from 65.108.216.53]

? ? ?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: iwire Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/05/03 08:44 PM
from the web site:

"Single phase or three phase, it's a snap."

He knows all the terminology.

And to think of all the time and money I have wasted, maintaining my licenses!
Posted By: Scott35 Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/05/03 11:50 PM
Curiosity got the best of me, and being so, I checked out the mentioned site today with an open mind.

I may have a few items for this guy to help me with.

The most important being per the "Noodle" thread; need to know exactly what is the DC Resistance of #14 Spaghetti,
also which has higher Conductance - Untinned or Sauce-Tinned Spaghetti.

Got more where that came from!

Next week: Dressing up Badgers in cute clothing can be fun AND profitable for Anyone!

Followups:

Transportation methods which save you $$$ (Don't throw out that rope just yet! Tie it to a Train, get pulled to work for free!)

Also - the exciting conclusion to the four part series on self performed tooth extractions! (Why give some D.D.S. a bunch of money when you already own Pliers, duct tape, booze, thread and sewing needles! Do it yourself and save big bucks!!!)

Brought to you by the Marketing Firm of Willee, Steel, and Howw - Division of I B Nutz, LTD. - Homer J. Simpson, CEO.

Scott s.e.t.

p.s. sorry to run overboard on this one! stuff has been bottled up too long [Linked Image]
Posted By: electure Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/06/03 01:18 AM
Scott 35,
I haven't yet found the site for "Mr. Brainsurgeon". I think some of us (me) need lobotomies.
I'll keep looking.
Posted By: ThinkGood Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/06/03 04:25 AM
It's right here but reading it kind of made me queasy...
Posted By: Trainwire Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/06/03 10:11 AM
Thinkgood, in your case, the neutral is in the middle, where the shift lever gets all floppy, like, well, a noodle! [Linked Image]

TW
Posted By: jdevlin Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/06/03 12:54 PM
Am I missing something. I can not get anything at the site but the opening page and picture of his business card.
Posted By: rmiell Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/06/03 11:44 PM
electure, you said

"Scott 35, I haven't yet found the site for "Mr. Brainsurgeon". I think some of us (me) need lobotomies.
I'll keep looking."

As for me, I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!!!!

LOL

Rick Miell
Posted By: CRW Re: See this site: "Mr. Electrician" - 01/07/03 12:07 AM
The site that you get to with the link to "Electrical Help/ Answers to problems" from that first page, is really a recording studio in Chicago, ELECTRICAL AUDIO. I know the guy who owns it, and I'm wondering if someone just used his link "www.electrical.com" as a joke. I don't think that guy would really try to run a DIY electricians club, he works 7 days a week as a recording engineer. I might drop him a line and see if he knows anything about this.
© ECN Electrical Forums